Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back home again

Just returned from a journey to Atlanta then Evansville through the previous homeplace, AKA Pennyrile Self Storage. I swear, someone is adding things to that storage space! Everytime I get near that place, I think I'll be able to just clean it out this time and give it up for good. But when I arrive, there's more STUFF. We'd sure love to get that thing emptied by the end of the decade, but if it keeps reproducing, we may have to just buy the storage company. I keep wondering if we really, really need things that have been in storage for a year and a half; I mean, hey, that old broom and those three garbage cans and those empty plastic buckets and who knows what else. Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Clare said...

Maybe you could build an "outbuilding" in the backyard next to the pool...I'm sure your neighbors would love that!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ezell said...

I could use a couple of buckets...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home